Green Rangers 2013
Welcome to the 'Green Rangers' home page!
The Green Rangers are a group of students dedicated to improving the environment- both of our school and everywhere else we go!
How do we do this?
* Encourage students to bring a 'litterless' lunch (no plastic wrap or packaging) through monitors checking and spot prizes.
* Attend regular lunchtime meeting to discuss ways to improve our school's efforts to protect the environment. Also to work on school projects.
* Support with the schools recycling - both class paper recycling and staff recycling.
* Participate in TAG groups to discuss and implement ways to promote environmental care.
Term 1 Projects
* Litterless lunch campaign
* Picking up rubbish
* Survey to parents (re school tuck shop)
* Posters up (re Reduce Re use Recycle)
* Litterless lunch leaflet home
Term 2 proposed projects
* Litterless lunch campaign (continue)
* Survey students (re prizes for litter less lunches) Click HERE to take the survey!
* Litter audit (count our rubbish!) Click HERE to see the results and pictures!
* Recycling bins (for morning tea & lunch litter)
* Compost bins (Bokashi)
* Unpackit awards. Click HERE to find out more from their website.
Green Ranger Projects